- Legal information and acceptance
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identification data of the company is set out below. This internet portal is made available to users by the entity, whose identification data is
Corporate Name: PLATA DEL MEDITERRANEO, sl.
Registered Office: PS MARITIMO REY DE ESPAÑA, 101 29640, FUENGIROLA, MALAGA
Telephone: +34 952 66 17 03
This legal notice includes the general conditions that govern the access and use of this website, hereinafter “the website”. The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users.
The use of the Portal attributes the condition of user of the Portal (hereinafter, the ‘User’) and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service has a duration limited to the moment in which the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services that are provided through it. Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which he intends to use the Portal, since it and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be modified.
- Intellectual and industrial property
This website and the contents it houses are protected by current legislation on intellectual property.
CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA is the owner or licensee of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Terms and Conditions, is expressly prohibited.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are owned by CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA either by industrial or intellectual property, without it being understood that access to the Portal attributes any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
- Conditions of use of the portal
The User undertakes to make correct use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User will respond to CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
It is expressly prohibited to use the Portal for harmful purposes of goods or interests of CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA or third parties or that in any other way overload, damage or disable networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software). ) of CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA or third parties.
The User undertakes to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of clause 1. enunciative, the User in accordance with current legislation must refrain from:
– Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented by CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA or by whoever owns the exploitation rights in your case.
– Reproduce or copy for private use the Content that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication or making it available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply reproduction by part of the User or a third party.
– Extract and/or reuse all or a substantial part of the Contents of the CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA Portal
- Introduction of links to the Portal
The Internet user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions detailed below without ignoring them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
– The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Portal but may not reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.).
– It will be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any time, to establish frames or frameworks of any kind that surround the Portal or allow the display of the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, in any case, when they are displayed together with content outside the Portal in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or Content; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA S or (III) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
– No type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA, its partners, employees, customers or about the quality of the services it provides will be made from the page that introduces the link.
– In no case, will it be stated on the page where the link is located that CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
– The use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA within the sender’s page is prohibited except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA and whenever permitted, in In these cases, a direct link to the Portal in the manner established in this clause.
– The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not in any case dispose of or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (I) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent , racists, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA endorses, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, lawful or unlawful, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA in attention to the place, content and theme of the sender’s website.
- Exclusion of liability
- Of the information
CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA is not responsible for the decisions made based on the information provided on the Portal or for the damages caused to the User or third parties due to actions based solely on the information obtained on the Portal.
- Of the quality of the service
Access to the Portal does not imply an obligation on the part of CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element.
The User is responsible, in any case, for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA is not responsible for any damage caused to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
- Of the availability of the Service
Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation does not correspond to CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA. Consequently, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, canceled or inaccessible, prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the Portal service.
CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA is not responsible for damages or losses of any kind caused to the User that are caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or with character previous.
- Of the contents and services linked through the Portal
The Portal access service includes technical link devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, ‘Linked Sites’). In these cases, CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and will only be Responsible for the content and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites must presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA with the demonstrations, content or services provided.
CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA.
- Data Protection.
You can consult our Data Protection policy (link) to learn about the use we make of your personal data.
- Communication of illicit and inappropriate activities.
In the event that the User or any other Internet user were aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose content or services are illegal, harmful, degrading, violent or contrary to morality, they may contact CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA indicating the following ends:
- Personal data of the caller: name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Description of the facts that reveal the illicit or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site;
- In the event of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the owner of the infringed right when it is a person other than the communicator.
- Likewise, you must provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, that of representation to act on behalf of the owner when it is a person other than the communicator;
- Express statement that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
- The reception by CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA of the communication provided for in this clause will not imply, according to the provisions of the LSSI, effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the caller. Likewise, you must provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, that of representation to act on behalf of the owner when it is a person other than the caller.
All notifications and communications made by the parties will be valid in accordance with the means admitted by law. Those related to this Portal will be considered effective, for all purposes, if they are made through the Portal itself.
CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented. . On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will enter into force from the moment of their publication.
- Social media
CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA is present on various social networks and platforms, therefore, when accessing any of these or other networks, it must be taken into account that the applicable conditions of use are those that each platform has established, in which, CHIRINGUITO CURRO PLAYA does not intervene.